Sunday, July 20, 2014


Finally, a new post! My first Japan trip!

Tokyo, Japan
May 2-6, 2014

 Most photos are taken around Asakusa, which is where my hotel was located. Here are a few of my favorite shots.

 
 
 
Barrels of sake wrapped in straw.

Wine for consecration at Meiji Jingu.


I feel like I could eat off the ground here...

Entrance to Sensoji Temple and Asakusa Shrine in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan.

Jinrikisha (rickshaw). My first time ever seeing one.


Asakusa Shrine and Sensoji Temple

Sensoji Temple

Close up of the Asakusa Shrine.


Sky tree and Asahi building in Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan.




Day time at Sensoji Temple (this photo to the end were taken with my phone)


My first meal in Japan.

Probably my favorite meal I had in Japan.
Harajuku, Tokyo, Japan


No comments:

Post a Comment