Tuesday, July 22, 2014



My First (Solo) Trip to Busan
February 2014

Solo trips (to new, unknown places) are the best. For me, they force myself to get out of my comfort zone and learn about my surroundings. It's also very relaxing as I don't need to worry about any other person(s) and I can just take my time exploring new grounds. I thoroughly enjoyed this solo trip. Although it rained the first night I got there, the rest of the trip was quite nice. 

*If you want to see more photos of Busan it's on my instagram: jess_y_lee
**Sorry, some of the photos are pretty bad quality... I'm still learning to use my camera at night (aka I'm lazy to figure it out, but I will... soon). It was also really foggy and hazy when I was there.

Toyoko Inn by Busan Station 2

View from the hotel room

Hello~

Taking a stroll from my hotel to the main shopping/happening place near Jungang subway station

Walking down a quiet street. Most things were closed because of a holiday.


The famous forty steps and where Running Man shot one of their missions.

The night version is posted on my instagram.


So many street food stands! I tried 씨앗호떡 (Seed hoddeok) for the first time here. It was DEElicious. I usually don't like hoddeok, but this one here was bomb. I posted a photo on my instagram if you want to know what it looks like. It is famous and only found here in Busan (apparently).


Hiked up a bunch of stairs to take some photos here. There's a Busan tower nearby as well that you can go up and see the city around... The view isn't that great though...


Across the street from the Busan Museum of Art.

Busan Museum of Art


A friend took me through a shortcut to show me the more upper class side of the city/harbor side shown below. It was a bit shady getting there... but it was interesting walking through run down buildings to the city streets busy with modern high rises.





Doing a little bit of hiking up a side of a mountain


Haeundae Market

Gwangalli Beach

Gwangalli Beach


The end! More to come, soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment